Friday, November 10, 2017

Tidestore Bodycon Dress Reviews

The slim slash neck falbala bodycon dress is selling very well. It highlights the beauty of women, making you look more sexy and charming. If you are interested in this bodycon dress, please read some tidestore reviews to know more about this dress. 

This is a sexy bodycon dress. I am curvy so I like how it looked the material stretched very well. I was afraid that it would look bad but didn't. The knee length is perfect so comfortable to wear. The style is sexy Off The shoulder ruffle hanging gives it more detail. My husband thinks I look sexy with this and that makes me feel good.

Amazing dress for the price. I am 32 weeks pregnant. 5'4 165lbs. Pre pregnancy I wear a medium so I ordered a large at first. Although it fit like a glove I lurched the dress weeks in advance and was afraid that by the time of the baby shower it wouldn't fit. So, I sent it back and ordered an XL. I got sooo many compliments and felt super sexy. Quality is great and really comfy. I will probably order in wine red after baby is born.

I simply adore this off shoulder bodycon pencil cut dress. It's very sexy and looked so lovely in royal Burgundy color. The fabric is so soft, smooth and stretchable.

Very classy and elegant and feminine all at once while extenuating the curves. Material is good quality and not too thin. No need to worry about it being see through. Dress is the perfect flattering length, not too short or tight. Great product for the price!

Do you like it? More details please browse tidestore reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment