Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Tidestore Reviews

Do you like online shopping?How do you think of this clothes match in winter ? It was THIS  simple& fashion coat match from Tidestore Reviews .
I was very excited ordering it, cos it looks so glamorous. My feelings about it were right- since it arrived I wear it all the time and I love how it looks.
I went for gray color, very true to what I saw on the website. Sizing wise, I went for L. I like to keep my coats oversized, so usually I go for a bigger size than my regular one. Here additional reason to do so was the length. I wanted the coat to be long enough to cover half of my calfs. To find a perfect length I used the measurements provided by the site and what I got is exactly what I expected. Never underestimate a value of a meter, when doing online shopping, my friends.You can find this coat and much more on Tidestore Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment