Friday, November 24, 2017

Do you like Sexy Sleeveless Dress?-Tidestore Reviews

This sexy sleeveless dress shared by Tidestore Reviews is very hot. There are two colors you can choose: dark blue and burgundy. With close-fitting design, it appears quite stylish and sexy. Do you like it? Please read the following reviews to know more about it.
Very comfortable and sexy. The dress is nice and shipping was fast. Lots of compliments true to color great quality! Thank you Tidestore!
Very slimming, not expensive material, but great price and looks great! I'm 5 ft tall, 120bs, DD, and it wasn't right any wear, back was longer than it would be on taller girls but great dress!
Great look, I brought a size up from my normal size. It still looks good I probably could've gotten my regular size it would have been snug. The front comes up very short I had to keep making sure my panties weren't showing. Overall I liked it.
This dress is so sexy. Fits true to size, I am 5'0 127 pounds so the medium was perfect. Very thin material so panties and bra line will show although this can be avoided. I used a simple plan Jan paded bra and invisible line panties.
Very flattering. Reviews were accurate and helped me pick the right size. Good material and looks great with everything. It was very flattering, covering my trouble areas.
The color of Burgundy is amazing.I wore it to join my friend's weddding party.Love this dress! Even more beautiful in person. Just as the name implies 'sexy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment