Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tidestore Reviews--Marquis de Lafayette

Do you love this fashion men’s clothes collection? these items are from Tidestore.com.

The following are some tidestore reviews including tidestore customer service, tidestore complaints, tidestore shipping information~

I loved shopping tidestore. Shipping takes quite a bit of time. But I am very happy with my purchases. I would recommend shopping here to anyone.

The jewelery pieces I bought were unique, affordable and durable. This is one of my favorite thoughts and the only site that i'm 90% sure i’ll get all I want.

The subject explains everything!Tidestore online shopping is one of the most easiest, convenient and cheapest online store that I’ve visited so far! I can get basically almost everything for my apparels, household items and many more at a good rate! As for the shipping time, i think it is quite reasonable and not too long to wait depending on the country you live in. Overall i'm a satisfied customer of Tidestore online store!! The quality of the clothes that I bought were all good and arrived exactly like what you see on the photo. Payment transaction was smooth! Will come back for more! 

The jewelry was bought at a very low price and shipping for jewelry is free, and it only took about 3 weeks for my order to arrive given that I selected the standard shipping. Everything came in in one piece and was as described online.
I’ve opened some tickets and each time, the customer service was prompt and helpful. I will definitely be ordering more from Tidestore in the future!


Demorou de mais ,mas compensou.Lindo lindo.Pano bom,o cinto ta mais ou menos.Vestido azul escuro bem acinturado,otima custura e nao é transparente.Ah tenho uns 1,57 de altura ,uns 57 quilos.Ficou na conta e não é um tecido quente.Aqui no Brasil ta um forno mais da pra ir no shopping a noite,cinema.Perfeito.Nas fotos tem umas pintas mais é meu espelho nada limpo.


From these Tidestore reviews, you could know many information about Tidestore.com.
You could also check tidestore video reviews to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment