Friday, January 6, 2017

Tidestore Reviews ——New Year, New Life

Every year, my friends and family always ask me what my New Year’s resolutions will be. And every year it’s usually the same old thing – unrealistic goals that leave me feeling like I’ve achieved nothing at the end of the year.
If you’re anything like me, I realized it’s better to create small goal and celebrate those, than to struggle with larger goals that make you feel lousy at the end of the year if you didn’t accomplish it.
Therefore, I’ve created a short list of easy New Year’s resolutions that you can actually keep. Of course, these are just a few examples to get your brain ticking. Hopefully, you can start thinking of smaller, realistic goals on your own!

1.That Spring Cleaning Thing IN JANUARY


I don’t know about you, but this one is huge for me. But yet, it’s not impossible! Tidy up your house this January and put/throw away things you don’t need.  You could even donate your things to your local charity organization. After you’re done, you’ll be more organized, clean and you’ll feel like you’ve actually pressed the restart button for the new year!


2. Be More Present In Your Surroundings

Get off that phone and start looking through the lenses you were born with. Your eyes.


3. Don’t Binge Watch An Entire Netflix Series In One Day

I am 100% guilty of this, but it’s better to finish the series in parts than to watch the entire show in one day. Not only are you minimizing your daily exercise and vitamin D deficiency for your body, you’re also just completely wasting your time. Also, it’s less of a wait to watch the next season by spreading the episodes out.


4. Mindful Laundry Day

Separate your colors from your whites! The number of times I’ve ruined my nice white clothes because I didn’t notice I added a bright pink sock into the pile is not only frustrating but also kind of depressing for a person in her late 20’s… Learn from my mistake. Just be mindful when you’re doing your laundry.

5. Be human

If there is anything 2016 has taught us throughout the year, it’s that we as humans need to give more compassion and support to others. Everyone is on their own separate paths in life, but it’s always important to step back from your own and help others who need it. Even by giving a warm hug could do wonders. Start living your life by being more human.

We would love to know what you come up with in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment